Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lessons to Learn Today


~googled image~

I will learn that true happiness is not always to achieve my goals,
but to learn to appreciate with what I have achieved.

I will learn that I should control my attitude,
and not let my attitude control me.

I will learn that to be rich is not to have
the most, but to need the least.

I will learn that it is futile to compare myself to others,
because there is always someone better or worse than I am.

I will learn that it takes ears to build trust,
and a few seconds to destroy it.

I will learn that there are people who love me very much,
but simply do not know how to show their feelings.

I will learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness.

I will learn that I cannot make anyone love me,
but learn to let myself be loved.

I will learn that what is most valuable is not what I have in my life,
but who I have in my life.

I will learn that it only takes a few seconds to hurt people I love,
and that it can take years to heal.

I will learn that money can buy everything but happiness.

I will learn that while at times I may be entitled to be upset,
that does not give me the right to upset those around me.

I will learn that true friends are scarce, and when I have found one
I have found a true treasure.

I will learn tha it is not always important that I be forgiven by others,
but that I forgive myself.

I will learn that I am the master of what I keep to myself and the slave of what I say.

I will learn that happiness is a decision,
and decide to be happy today with what I am and what I have,
not die from envy and jealousy of what I lack.

I will learn that those who are honest with themselves
without considering the consequences succeed in life.

I will learn that I will reap what I plant;
if I plant gossip I will harvest suspicion,
if I plant love I will harvest happiness.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails