Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Saman..Kisahnya Part 2.

Hehe...there's part 2...I am surprised when my colleague knew about my conversation
with MPK's officer. He is laughing and saying that I am like the MB (menteri besar).
He said no one would call the MPK and complaining about the summons.
I said to him.."If nobody complaining, then they'll simply not knowing whether
their action is right or wrong!"
I like to complain and always complaining. Looks like I’m the rebel right??


Peduli apa haku dengan cakap2 orang ni. Yang penting kita x ditindas dan tertekan
dengan peraturan dunia yang selalunya (SELALU occay) menyusahkan kita.
But, like it or not, you have to accept that....Hmm....

2 comments:

LiAnA said...

tadaaaa..ku skodeng blogmu hehehehe

Anonymous said...

ajer...
adex menyinggah nih...

Related Posts with Thumbnails